eCommerce Expo – Terms and Conditions
- The MCA is providing to the four (4) participants from each intake who have obtained the highest grades during the eBiznify eCommerce training programme provided by Advenio eAcademy, a prize in the form of an opportunity to attend the yearly eCommerce Expo held in London. This highly specialised conference is targeted specifically at eCommerce professionals and features prominent eCommerce experts and service providers.
- The MCA shall cover the cost for this prize which includes standard flights, accommodation and travel insurance, for each of these four (4) prize winners per intake, based on the Erasmus per Diem rates.
- Any additional costs incurred due to changes in dates and/or time of flights caused by the prize winner, will be borne by the latter. The MCA will not be held responsible for any flight delays or cancellations.
- The MCA will not be held responsible in the case that the eCommerce Expo is cancelled or other unforeseen circumstances arise which may lead to the withdrawal or postponement of this prize.
- The prize winners must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documents and permissions are the responsibility of the participant to obtain at his/her own cost.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. This prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. This prize cannot be transferred to any other person.
- It is a condition for accepting the prize that the prize winner will be required to sign an agreement with the MCA based on these terms and conditions.
- The MCA may cancel or suspend the competition or vary these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion. The MCA will post any changes to these terms and conditions on the eBiznify website.
- The MCA reserves the right to suspend the competition at any time and to change the form and substance, dates for deadlines and events, locations or specification of the competition and/or prize. The MCA reserves the right not to award the prize.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the MCA and which prevents the MCA from complying with these terms and conditions, will not make the MCA liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The prize winners shall be requested to complete a questionnaire on their return from their participation at the eCommerce Expo based on the experience at the conference. If a prize winner fails to do so, then he/she will be obliged to refund back to the MCA the full cost incurred for this prize.
- The prize winners shall be requested to allow the MCA and Advenio eAcademy to make use of information, including personal details, feedback and photos uploaded by the prize winners or by the MCA and Advenio eAcademy, taken during related training and events, for any purpose connected to the eBiznify’s training and this competition or for any other marketing and promotional purpose.
- All information (including personal data) which was submitted by participating in the eBiznify eCommerce training programme and in this competition will be solely used for related purposes by the MCA and Advenio eAcademy and this shall be done in accordance with the Data Protection Policy found on the eBiznify website and elearning platform.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Maltese law. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
It’s free to register, with expert tutors taking you through this NCFHE accredited course, don’t miss your chance.